Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time for Coffee and Catching up!







Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been spending time in the studio and time gets away from me before I know it. I will attempt to bring you upto date on the past happenings.






In April we traveled to Troy ,Alabama to a new show to me, called Troyfest. The city of Troy was incredibly hospitable and a wonder host.
We were presented with a great site for our tent and display that was surrounded by trees and lots of sidewalks for Dake's chair.



David was not able to go but our good friend Phillip Webster was great to come along and pitch in as always.






My sales were good at this show. I did notice the lack of education in the population of art. After talking with a local educator they are working at implementing more art in the school system.

No comments: